We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, pro-active and well organised Business Support Manager. This is a new role and the successful applicant will support the CEO and Senior Leadership Team in the planning and delivery of high level strategies and projects across the company. Producing initial research through to monitoring progress against milestones/deadlines you will require both excellent project management and written/verbal presentation skills. The post holder will have input into the decision making process and policies of HCL and scope to liaise and influence colleagues within the business.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a commercial environment, with knowledge of how commercial organisations operate
- Proven experience of project management, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with strong levels of accuracy in written English and mathematical skills
- Excellent report writing and minute taking skills, able to succinctly summarise and put across ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent presentation skills, able to influence at all levels
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships, with good interpersonal skills, whilst working as part of a team but with the self-motivation to work independently
- Proven effective organisational skills, prioritising and completing workload within demanding time scales, resilient under pressure
- Ability to and experience of working flexibly within a team utilising experience and expertise to support the wider team to promote HCL
- Ability to operate in a highly confidential manner. Must display role model behaviour and maintain the highest professional and ethical standards at all times
c£39k per annum plus attractive benefits package.
Welwyn Garden City, Herts
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact Ian Hamilton on 01707 292503.
Interviews will take place on the 2nd May 2017
Closing date is 31st March 2017