LACA launches Buying Group
The Buying Group will allow LACA members to procure cost effective food and supply contracts for your business.
- Catering Light & Heavy Equipment
- Disposables & Kitchen Chemicals
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetables
- Fresh/Frozen Meat & Poultry
- Grocery Frozen & Chilled Foods
- Hot Beverage
- Kitchen Equipment Maintenance, Deep Cleaning & Ventilation Ducting Services
- Milk, Dairy, Morning Goods & Bread
- Sandwiches and Associated Products
- Soft Drinks and Associated Products
- Sustainable Food Waste Management Services
Mike Haslin, chief executive of TUCO, said: “We will be opening up 12 fully EU compliant framework agreements to LACA members.
“This will give you access to over 200 approved suppliers, over 80% of which are SME’s so as well as dealing with the very large national providers we have a framework of suppliers locally based throughout the UK. We delivered for our membership last year over £12 million in saving against an annual spend of £146 million.”
TUCO Case Studies
Read more on how TUCO have worked with their members to achieve business success.