LACA opens nominations for 2021 Awards for Excellence
The closing date for entries has been set for Wednesday 28th July, with those shortlisted in each category announced ahead of awards night. To find out more and to enter, visit: www.laca.co.uk/awards.
The LACA Awards acknowledge individuals and teams who continue to make a real difference to school food and education catering. Good management, strong performances and high achievements deserve to be recognised and acknowledgement of effort is important to both reward and sustain motivation.
Being nominated for a LACA award gives a sense of prestige and honour at a personal level and raised the professional reputation of the organisation or school employing award winners.
A LACA award is an invaluable promotional tool in any organisation or school's marketing strategy and speaks volumes about its high standards of customer service and care.
There are 12 award categories open for nomination, including:
- LACA Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
- LACA Catering Business of the Year
- LACA Primary School Catering Team of the Year
- LACA Secondary Catering Team of the Year
- LACA ‘Green' Menu and Marketing Award
- LACA Nan Berger Memorial Award
- LACA Roger Davis Outstanding Achievement Award
- LACA Unsung Hero Award
- LACA Education Contract Caterer of the Year
- Arnold's Award
- LACA Region of the Year
- LACA Chair’s Award (no nominations sought)
Bookings open for the LACA Main Event - early bird rates available for members booking before 21st July, visit here: https://lacamainevent.co.uk/ for more information.