Nominations open for LACA Awards for Excellence
With entries open until 12 Noon on Friday 26 April, the awards acknowledge individuals and teams who continue to make a real difference to education catering.
LACA believes that good management, strong performances and high achievements deserve to be recognised and acknowledgement of effort is important to both reward and sustain motivation.
Being nominated for a LACA award gives a sense of prestige and honour at a personal level and raised the professional reputation of the organisation or school employing award winners.
A LACA award is an invaluable promotional tool in any organisation or school's marketing strategy and speaks volumes about its high standards of customer service and care.
There are 11 award categories open for nominations:
- LACA Apprentice/Trainee Award
- LACA Catering Business of the Year Award
- LACA Primary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA Secondary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA Education Catering Marketing Award
- The Nan Berger Memorial Award
- The Roger Davis Oustanding Achievement Award
- LACA Self Delivered / In House Catering Operation Award
- LACA Unsung Hero Award
- LACA Region of the Year Award
- LACA Outstanding Supplier of the Year Award
For more information, visit: http://laca.co.uk/laca-awards-excellence