Tower Hamlets Council searching for school food programme manager
This is an exciting opportunity to lead an ‘innovative and high-priority transformation’ programme to deliver a healthy, sustainable and socially valuable school food system.
Working closely with partners across public health, schools, the Council’s Healthy Lives team, catering services and providers, the role will help inspire change, boost knowledge, skills and confidence, and make it easier for schools and their caterers to deliver nutritious school food.
As an experienced public health professional, the successful candidate will help drive the healthy children & families programmes by employing a diverse skill set that includes:
- Logic modelling around outcomes
- Insight and intelligence
- Strategy, and partnership, public, community engagement, planning and communications
- Commissioning and delivery
- Evaluation, innovation, and research
- Developing public health skills and leadership
- Management of budgets and resources
You can view more job details and apply through: https://lbth.alvius.net/2/roles/793.