Holly prepared 5 dishes that could be made out of a standard FSM parcel and talks about her SCOTY experiences.
Holly's FSM parcel content:
Holly's food parcel recipes and suggested week day lunch menu:
Monday - Potato Skins
- Bake 2 potatoes in the oven until the inside is soft and the outside is crispy, set one aside for tomorrow.
- Open the time of runs and sweet corn and put 3 tablespoons of tuna and 2 tablespoons of sweet corn into a bowl.
- Alice the potatoe in half lengthways and scoop out the middle into the bowl, mix together
- Scoop the potato mix back into the potato and top with grated cheese.
- Grill until the cheese is browned and bubbling.
Serve with a bowl of cucumber sticks halved tomatoes and sweet corn, yoghurt and a banana.
Tuesday - Spanish Omelette
- Whisk 2 eggs with a little milk, slice 1/4 of an onion, 2 slices of ham and peel then slice the potato.
- In a small oven proof dish, layer the ham, onions and potato and the pour over the egg mixture.
- Cook on the oven until firm and golden brown.
Serve slice into a triangle with a bowl of beans, a kiwi and yoghurt pot
Wednesday - Toasted Wrap
- Slice a wrap once from the centre point to the edge, with the slice in the 6 o’clock position
- Slice a piece of ham and 1 tomato
- On the left side, bottom quarter, add sliced ham , top quarter add the slices of tomato and then sprinkle grated cheese on the right side.
- Starting at the bottom fold the ham over the tomato then fold over the cheese then fold again to make a triangle shape.
- Place in the toaster until the cheese melt and the wrap is toasted.
Serve with cucumber and carrot sticks, an apple, yoghurt and a slice of malt loaf.
Thursday - Cheese and Bean Pasty
- Finely dice 1/4 onion, 1/4 red pepper.
- In a pan lightly dry fry the onion and pepper, once softened add beans and when they are bubbling add grated cheese.
- Whisk 1 egg.
- Pour the bean mixture into the middle of a wrap.
- Brush the egg all around the edge of the wrap, fold it over and crimp the edge with a fork to seal, then brush the top of the wrap with the egg.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.
Serve with grated carrot, pepper sticks and a bowl of halved grapes.
Friday - Egg Muffins
- Whisk 3 eggs with a little milk.
- Finely dice spring onions, 1/4 red pepper and a slice of ham.
- In a silicon muffin pan add the ham mixture to 2 cases, pour over the egg mixture then top with grated cheese.
- Bake until cooked through.
Serve with halved cherry tomatoes, ribbons of cucumber, sliced pear, blueberry and oat bar and a yoghurt.