Set Produce has over 35 years’ experience in the industry and have knowledge of all catering companies from small independent schools, to large catering consortiums, Universities, LEAs and Hotels and Restaurants alike, supplying Fresh and Prepared Fruit and Vegetables, morning goods and a small number of dry stores. We are always willing to source any items not held on our stock list and a member of staff Is always available to discuss this.
Our purpose-built unit in Cheadle is designed specifically our business. We are confident in supplying all sizes of businesses with the same professional manner throughout, realizing each individual requirement and striving to achieve customers working practices effectively and efficiently.
We have our own specially designed preparation unit for fresh prepared vegetables this is fully monitored and regulated by STS accreditation for health and hygiene procedures. The metal detection unit is part of the daily routine, along with the equipment check, knife count and sanitation. All prepared vegetables are processed over night to ensure freshest quality and then the goods immediately shrink wrapped and date labelled in accordance within guidelines.
Fresh produce is sourced from local suppliers and growers at every opportunity in line with our procurement and environmental policies. We hold full STS Accreditation Certification, which dictates strict procedures relating to HACCP, Health & Safety, Food Storage and Temperature Monitoring plus all other aspects relating to Quality Management.
- Monthly/weekly stats readily available on request, dependant on customers’ requirements.
- Invoicing can be arranged to the customer’s request, daily monthly or cumulatively
- Suppliers are thoroughly screened to ensure highest working standards are achieved.
- 6-day delivery service is the norm with Sundays and Bank Holidays available with prior notice
- Orders are accepted, over the telephone, on answer phone, fax, and email dependant on the customers needs.