The LACA Awards acknowledge individuals and teams who continue to make a real difference to school food and education catering. Good management, strong performances and high achievements deserve to be recognised and acknowledgement of effort is important to both reward and sustain motivation.
Being nominated for a LACA award gives a sense of prestige and honour at a personal level and raised the professional reputation of the organisation or school employing award winners. A LACA award is an invaluable promotional tool in any organisation or school's marketing strategy and speaks volumes about its high standards of customer service and care.
The LACA Awards take place on Thursdsay 8 July 2021 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
There are 12 award categories open for nominations:
- LACA Apprentice/Trainee Award
- LACA Catering Business of the Year Award
- LACA Education Contract Caterer of the Year - NEW for 2020
- LACA Primary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA Secondary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA 'Green' Menu and Marketing Award - UPDATED for 2020
- Arnold's Award
- The Nan Berger Memorial Award
- The Roger Davis Outstanding Achievement Award
- LACA Unsung Hero Award
- LACA Region of the Year Award
- LACA Outstanding Supplier of the Year Award
View the full category criteria