25th November - 2pm
The political landscape is hectic at the moment with Brexit looming, an ongoing pandemic, investment in holiday feeding for Free School Meals children and the ever present issues around nutrition and sustainability. This webinar will bring attendees up to date with how these things are likely to impact on the school food service.
We will also have a short review of the Hot'ober campaign and National School Meals Week.
Finally, we will be announcing the winners of the 2020 LACA Awards for Excellence.
• Welcome and LACA Update – Stephen Forster, LACA National Chair
• Launch of the LACA Buying Group
• The Current Political Landscape – Lee Petar, Oakhill Communications
• NSMW/Hot’ober review and round up – Nigel Argyle, Elygra
• LACA Awards for Excellence