Taking the style of the previous national spring/autumn seminars, these four roadshows aim to take LACA to the heart of the LACA Regions.
- 11th October - Hilton Stoke on Trent
- 12th October - Hilton Leeds
- 18th October - Hilton Doubletree, Bristol
- 19th October - The Fielder Centre, Hatfield
Delegates are welcome to attend any roadshow however, the following locations are recommended to these regions:
Stoke on Trent - North West/West Midlands/East Midlands
Leeds - North East & Scotland/Yorkshire & Humberside
Bristol - South West/Wales
Hatfield - East/South East/London
Each roadshow will include:
- Update on LACA policy, activity and strategy from Brad Pearce, incoming LACA National Chair
- Case studies from the LACA regions
- Presentation on the new T-Level qualifications
- New product presentations from key LACA partners
Regions are encouraged to use the venue in the afternoon for information sharing or regional meetings.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Information will be regularly updated over the next 4 weeks.
Free parking is available at all venues for day delegates, subject to availability.
With thanks to our 2022 sponsors: